New York City Immigration Attorney Helps You Enter the United States
Providing guidance for obtaining legal immigration status
Bhurtel Law Firm has many years of experience in handling immigration matters. Whether you are an individual who wants to work in the United States or a business owner who wants to hire an immigrant, our attorney helps you obtain the proper immigration documents, including:
Why do I need an immigration attorney?
Immigration laws are complex and constantly changing. From start to finish, we handle your case with precision so you accomplish your immigration goals, including:
- Family immigration: If you are trying to reunite with your family, we help you complete the required paperwork for family, marriage and student visas. Our attorney works hard to help you come to the United States and lawfully stay here. If you are living in the United States without proper documentation, we examine your situation to find a way to achieve legal status.
- Business immigration: If you run a business, you face complicated employment issues, such as hiring workers with the right skills. Our attorney files the required forms, such as an H-1B visa application.
How do I qualify for naturalization?
Naturalization is the process that grants U.S. citizenship to a foreign national. To qualify for naturalization, you must complete a list of requirements, including:
- Be a permanent resident for at least five years, or
- Be a spouse of a U.S. citizen and permanently reside in the United States for at least three years, or
- Complete qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces
Our immigration lawyer has years of experience handling all types of immigration and naturalization issues. We carefully analyze your immigration situation and work hard to help you achieve your goals.
Contact us for a consultation — we provide legal guidance in immigration matters
Bhurtel Law Firm provides flexible hours at its offices in Jackson Heights and Manhattan. We serve Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Nassau County, as well as international clients. We speak Nepali, Hindi, Urdu and Spanish. To schedule an appointment with a member of our legal team, contact us by email or call us at 718-509-6181.