Queens Premises Liability Attorney Helps Victims of Dangerous Property
Dedicated to winning you compensation from the negligent property owner
Bhurtel Law Firm represents injury victims in premises liability cases arising out of accidents at grocery stores, hotels, shopping centers and other businesses. Our experienced attorney also handles accidents at construction sites and on public property in New York.
“Premises liability” is the legal term for the responsibility that negligent landowners and tenants have for accidents that occur because of dangerous conditions on their property. Our personal injury attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of residential, commercial and municipal premises liability cases involving unsafe property conditions, including:
I was injured on commercial property — what can I do?
Property owners in New York are responsible for taking reasonable steps to keep their property safe. If an accident occurs, the property owner may be held liable if you can prove the owner was negligent. If you were injured on commercial property, you may be able to recover compensation by filing a premises liability claim.
How can your law firm help me with my premises liability lawsuit?
Our attorney handles every step of your case and keeps you informed throughout the process. We perform a variety of legal services to advance your case, including:
- Identifying all responsible parties: We identify the property owners, managers and service providers who were on the property when your accident happened.
- Investigating the accident: We take photos of the site and investigate the details of your accident.
- Negotiating a settlement: We fight for a settlement for you by negotiating with the insurance companies that represent the responsible parties.
- Creating accident videos: We use reconstruction and video experts to recreate your accident, when necessary, to obtain a higher settlement.
- Handling trial preparation: We handle all the details of your lawsuit if it goes to trial, including taking depositions, preparing for litigation and, if necessary, filing an appeal.
Contact us for a free consultation — we aggressively pursue premises liability lawsuits
Bhurtel Law Firm provides flexible hours at its office in Jackson Heights NY. Our attorney serve clients in Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Nassau County. Schedule an appointment today with our skilled lawyer.
Contact us by email or call us at 718-509-6181. In personal injury cases, we offer free initial consultations and are compensated on a contingency-fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless you receive compensation. We speak Nepali, Hindi, Urdu and Spanish.