Attorney Dylan Brennan, of counsel, The Bhurtel Law Firm, PLLC. His area of practice Brain Injury, Burn Injury, Birth Injury, Auto Accidents (rear end, left turn, T-bone, pedestrian), Motorcycle Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Broken Bones and Fractures, Spinal Injury, Paralysis, Disc injury, Quadriplegia, Construction & Scaffold Accidents (Labor Law 240, Labor Law 241, Labor Law 200) Dog Bites, Serious Injury/Serious Injuries, Slip & Fall Injury Accident, Spinal Cord Injury Cases, Wrongful Death, Truck Accidents, Nursing Home Negligence, and Product Liability).
The ability to settle is important, meaningless if there is no threat of litigation. An insurance company will not offer the maximum settlement if it knows the attorney will not – or cannot – go to trial. At The Bhurtel Law Firm, PLLC, each case is prepared according to a previously successful plan, considering the individual needs of each client, and prosecuted to the very end without leaving any stone unturned. This includes, when necessary, making and defending all necessary motions, hiring the appropriate experts, settling, arbitrating, meditating, or going to trial and/or taking a verdict. The goal is simple – to obtain the maximum dollar amount for your case. Attorney Dylan Brennan with The The Bhurtel Law Firm, PLLC. has the experience necessary to get you the maximum dollar amount you deserve.
With diminished settlement values, the plaintiff (person who brings the action) is cheated out of the money she or he rightfully deserves. Fortunately, Attorney Dylan Brennan with the Bhurtel Law Firm, PLLC a has the resources, the ability, and the desire to take a case to trial when it serves his client’s best interests.
Attorney Dylan Brennan has personally resolved more than 150 million dollars *(settlement and verdicts) for his clients and has supervised more than 1 billion dollars in verdicts and settlements.*
Attorney Dylan Brennan/Notable Achievements:
● Products Liability (confidential settlement) – one of the largest settlements in New York State history
for an individual plaintiff, the only case in state history where the plaintiff won summary
judgment for liability (strict) in a products liability case; and,
● Supplementary Underinsured Motorist claim (confidential settlement) -One of the largest settlements of its kind in state history; and,
● 6.25 million settlement – 46-year-old plaintiff motorcyclist defendant turns left in front,
multiple fractures in both legs including nerve damage. BRONX COUNTY; and,
● 3.25 million settlement – premise liability/truck accident – Plaintiff suffered
debilitating knee fracture with nerve damage. SUFFOLK COUNTY; and,
_ 2 million settlement (policy limits) – question of lights, Plaintiff suffered Brain Damage, SUFFOLK COUNTY.
● 1.65 million settlement – 33-year plaintiff, slip and fall on water leaking from the air
conditioning unit in the store she was employed. The owner of the building is different from the
employer. ERIE COUNTY; and,
● 1.34 million settlement. Labor Law 240 case. Arthroscopic Shoulder surgery. NASSAU COUNTY; and,
● 1.17 million verdict – Labor Law 240 case. 18-month treatment gap from accident to
surgical consult, plus intervening car accident and violent altercation before diagnostic
imaging (MRI) for the back. Plaintiff ultimately underwent lumbar fusion surgery. ERIE COUNTY
Attorney Dylan Brennan is:
Admitted to New York Bar February 2002
Admitted to Federal Court, specifically the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Southern, and Western Districts of New York.
Member Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
* Prior, Attorney Dylan Brennan, results represent Dylan Brennan and his association with CELLINO & BARNES , PC.