Durga Bhurtel is a New York City Personal Injury Lawyer with the experience to swiftly resolve your case. With more than 15 years of experience, he provides both domestic and international legal counseling. Mr. Bhurtel focuses on personal injury, medical malpractice, and civil litigation. He handles a wide variety of personal injury claims and strives for fast results. He has a reputation for pursuing justice and winning compensation for Bhurtel Law Firm clients.
Durga P. Bhurtel, Esq.
- New York State
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States;
- District of Columbia;
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- M.S. Laws, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York
- Dean’s List, fall 2002
- M.S. Laws, Delhi University, Delhi, India
- B.S., Law, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Touro Law Center Judicial Clerkship Clinic, worked as Judicial Intern under Justice Ira Gammerman, Commercial Division, Supreme Court of the State of New York County of New York
- Arbitrator, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), since 2004
- Member, New York City Bar
- Member, New York State Bar
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyer Association
- Vice President, Indo-American Lawyers Association, 2008-2011
- Member, Litigation Committee, New York City Bar, 2007-2010
- Member, Tort Committee, New York City Bar, 2013
To learn more about the cases he has settled successfully for various clients for accidents and injuries, click here.